Trim Buddy Trim Bag – Dry Trimmer
Trimbuddy is perfect to help cut trim time down when trimming a big harvest. Trimming down a harvest can be extremely tiring and a task you dread to even think about doing. However, Trimbuddy will solve this problem. With a simple shaking in different rotations it will remove any excess leaf matter from your dried product. This means you have more time and it will save you from finger aches and scissor blisters that most growers complain about.
Trimbuddy works through friction which gets rid of leaves when being rotated around the fabric drum. This delicate friction breaks off leaf matter when rotating. This will leave you with two piles of material, one will be waste and leaf product and the other will be your de-leafed flowers. Trimbag will not effect the majority of the essential oils which means it is not only saving you time but it is also keeping the best of your end product intact.
Benefits of using Trimbuddy – Dry Trimmer:
- Cuts your trim time down.
- Will ensure your end product is still intact.
- Ensures your end product will be completely leaf free.
- Uses two sections, split by an internal screen.
- Made with the highest quality products.
- Quick and simple to use and set up.
- Lightweight design makes it easy to rotate.
- Includes a carry bag for storage and on the go trimming.
- Easy to fold away and keep clean.
How to use it?
Put your dry product inside the main large compartment and zip it up. Then rotate the bag clockwise and counter clockwise in a quick secession (it is recommended of a rotating average of 15 to 20 times altogether). When the rotations are done, put the bag down with the Trimbag logo the right way up and give it one shake. Now unzip the smaller compartment and dispose of it, once done zip the smaller compartment back up. Finally, unzip the larger compartment to find your trimmed finished product ready to be cured.