- Root Nurse is doing its bit for the environment! All Root Nurse Fabric Pots are environmentally and economically friendly. These fabric pots have been manufactured from recycled plastic bottles and fibres. Economically-friendly products contribute to saving the environment by not using harmful materials. All Root Nurse styles are a great eco-friendly alternative to standard plastic pots.
- Root Nurse containers have been tried and tested to ensure they are the best that they can be. The lightweight yet durable structure of the fabric container aids in the development of healthy root growth in plants.
- The fabric pots from Root Nurse achieve superior drainage and aeration by air pruning the plants’ roots. This allows them to form multi-branched roots, making stronger and more efficient root systems, and alleviating the problem of root-circling, which is often found when using traditional plastic pots. The lightweight fabric material promotes aeration which allows the roots to become stronger, and results in stronger plants, guaranteed!
- Each root pouch is suitable for roughly three years, which means the grower can continue to reuse it! The Fabric pots are also biodegradable. The manufacture of biodegradable products results in far less environmental pollution. When Root Nurse pots break down, they do so into harmless, nontoxic elements.
- Environmentally Friendly / Biodegradable, Re-useable